Tuesday Treasures - October 6, 2026

 Some minor treasures from the Goodwill Bins. 

A lot of Ipsy make-up bags.  These aren't the cutest ones, those were  taken away by family members for uses other than make-up!  I have extra pens in one. Tools for the Bins (screwdrivers, scissors) in another.  They are quite a popular resale item.  

A tiny pin of a woman with a donkey card, © what looks like Video or Vidio.

3 pieces of turquoise.  I tested them, they are authentic stone. 

Two 8 x 10 abstract paintings on canvas by Zorroz Spicer.  One is signed on the front, the other on the back with a © 7-06.   There isn't much online about the artist, although he is listed on Mutual Art, and has shown in curated shows (I like mine better).  One Instagram user wrote about sitting next to a man on the subway (when I hear that I think N.Y.C.) who was finishing up one of two paintings.  The artist was named Zorroz Spicer and sold them to the man for $10.  The artist said he painted in his spare time.  They won't be everyone's cup of tea, as they say, but I like them. 

This is the one signed on the back.  The artist wanted it to go "this way."  


However, I like it this way.  It looks like a forest with green grass this way.  At least to me!  


That's about it.  If I don't find any new thrifts to share by next week I have a file of inherited things, some thrifted by my parents.  

Comments

  1. I love the turquoise. I have a necklace that has some chunky pieces on it that belonged to my mom and I've been wearing it lately. My guest post on the A-Z went up today. I will link it on my blog tomorrow in my Hodgepodge random thought. Thanks so much for answering all my questions : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment