Tuesday Treasures - September 29, 2026

 Finally!  Some good stuff from Goodwill!  Not one of the new stores of course.

A 19" wooden mask.  I always associate the dots with Australia, however this could be African. Or Indonesian.  $7.19 because it's so big. 


I now have seven carved wooden masks from around the world on my bathroom walls!  I didn't set out to collect them, I just found them over the years. 

This is a Pacific Northwest wood carving from red cedar.  $4.04

Hyacinth by Patricia Jones, copyright 2001.  $4.04, a surprisingly low price as it's framed.  There is just the one small paint scuff in the top right, the white line.  There are a few artists with the name, but none fit the signature or style.  (I cut off some of the signature, but it's P in a stylized J wrapped around it.)


How about a glass horned lizard?  It's just 2" and a pendant.  $1.34   Online descriptions say it is "borosilicate glass with embedded dichroic glass elements" that have a color-shifting effect.  It's cute, and I see others online, but I am doubtful this could actually be something someone paid $60 for! But, maybe it took a lot of time to make. 

The eyes are pretty realistic!



I also bought a big bag marked "dogs" in the pet aisle that mostly weren't for dogs, or even safe for dogs.  Mickey was allowed to keep two stuffies and a squeaky toy.

I'm not sure what's up next week for Tuesday Treasures, I haven't found any as of today!   I used to have posts scheduled weeks in advance. 

Comments