It's a fairly young neighborhood, with more still being built. All the houses look alike, and street after street look the same. Very nice, very clean... sounds lovely, but... not for me even if I could afford it!
For some. I actually prefer my older neighborhood. All the houses, on all the streets look alike in this one. I actually got lost on one of my first drives there (I was picking someone up)!
It's a nice looking neighborhood but I'd like to see it 25 or so years from now (not that I would be alive for that) when the trees are taller and plants are more established. Still, nice shadows.
It's a nice looking neighborhood though. I like the trees.
ReplyDeleteRather young trees!
ReplyDeleteIt's a fairly young neighborhood, with more still being built. All the houses look alike, and street after street look the same. Very nice, very clean... sounds lovely, but... not for me even if I could afford it!
DeleteNice photo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful day.
ReplyDeleteC’est tout de même un peu angoissant cet espace vide et ce quartier au pied des montagnes
ReplyDeleteYou have something there! The streets are so wide, yet so little traffic. I am not sure you are allowed to even park on the street!
DeleteBin auch mal weider mit dabei.
ReplyDeleteDeine Schatten gefallen mir, auch die Gegend ist ansprechend !
An American Dream?
ReplyDeleteFor some. I actually prefer my older neighborhood. All the houses, on all the streets look alike in this one. I actually got lost on one of my first drives there (I was picking someone up)!
DeleteSuburbia Shadows!
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice looking neighborhood but I'd like to see it 25 or so years from now (not that I would be alive for that) when the trees are taller and plants are more established. Still, nice shadows.
ReplyDeleteThey're dotting the road....
ReplyDelete