Sunday Stamps - September 27, 2026

 Sunday Stamps this week is Celebrating Inventions.

Canada 1986 
Top: Rotary Snowplow and Canadarm (mechanical robot arm for the NASA Space Shuttle program)
Bottom: Anti-Gravity Suit and Variable-Pitch Propeller


USA 1995
 Rube Goldberg's Inventions
One of 20 Comics Classic Collection postal cards.



Next Sunday Stamps we'll see some Birds.

Comments

  1. Great finds. I especially liked the Canadian series but Rube Goldberg tribute postcard was right behind it. I remember him so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt the first set of stamps features more important inventions... But the comic is full of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are excellent - I haven't seen any of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost posted the top set! I've now learned about Rube Goldberg :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamp set is fantastic, and I am now very curious about Rube Goldberg... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...bring back 1995 stamp prices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see that rotary snow plow in action, nice set. Love the Goldberg wacky invention, I wonder how many he 'invented' over those long decades.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a good Rube Goldberg device.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome stamps!!! love the comics stamp...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment