Sunday Stamps - August 23, 2026

 Geology is the theme this week for Sunday Stamps.

Soviet Union 1968
Soviet Geology series 

Mineral Wealth - the material basis for the development of heavy industry of the USSR

Prospector Geologist 

Oil Derreck at Survey Camp 


Seismic Surveying 


Vacation Destinations is up next week.

Comments

  1. Great stamps. The bright, rich colors pop off the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Although the red mineral on the first stamp looks like candies to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first one is perfection - the colours, the shapes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do make stamps about anything, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so! I try to remember to rename my photos multiple ways so I can find them again. "Geology" is good enough for these, others would be "crystals" or "rocks."

      Delete
  5. ...geology has always interested me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing set of stamps, thank for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the visual imagery of the seismic surveying. i like tabs on stamps they don't always survive on used stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment