Paired With White - CFFC
Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Paired With White
Find/take a photo with one of those original eight colors where it’s paired with white. These don’t have to be the only colors in the picture, just the ones you want to highlight.
Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Paired With White
Find/take a photo with one of those original eight colors where it’s paired with white. These don’t have to be the only colors in the picture, just the ones you want to highlight.
...I love the arch.
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos. I love the color of that fence -- it's the kind that would make me smile every time I saw it.
ReplyDeletegreat captures!
ReplyDeleteFun! My favorites are the furbabies. <3
ReplyDeleteThe arch and sky pictures are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteNice whites.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful collection. I especially the black and white salt and pepper shakers and of course the cute cat and pup!
ReplyDelete