Everything Looks Better Black and White - CFFC
Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Monochrome
I disagree with Paul Simon, everything doesn't look "...worse in black and white," some things look so much better!
My brother, Bret, who we lost unexpectedly last year, and me.


Black and white has an unrivaled charm of its own.
ReplyDeleteI really like seeing people, especially children in black and white. Yeah, I think Paul Simon was trying too hard on that song.
ReplyDelete...lovely, but I also Kodachrome.
ReplyDeleteThe song came out when I was in high school, so we all loved it if only for the first line! He really "got" us! My science teacher played it in class. Maybe it would have been better as an English class lesson.
DeleteYes, certain images are better in black and white. Love Mickey, grapes, and you and your brother!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the aftermath of a wildfire. I think there is beauty in it. That area looks pretty good now with new growth, but the dead trees haven't been removed.
DeleteWhen color was relatively new and/or more expensive, of course B&W wouldn't be the desired choice. But from our vantage point, we can appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteLike televisions. I think my parents must have been the last in the neighborhood to get a color one! After all, the black and white worked just fine! Actually, now when watching an old black and white show I get used to it after a while.
DeleteGreat choices for the prompl.
ReplyDeleteWhat in the world will agree.
ReplyDelete