A to Z Blogging Challenge Guest Post
Those who participate, or have participated in the past, in the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge know that the team picked several bloggers to write a guest post. I was one of them, and my post is now live on the A to Z site! I wrote about Blog Hops and how they keep our blogging momentum going after April.
How Blog Hops Keep the A-Z Spirit Alive Year-Round
Today's other post, Thursday Postcard Hunt, is one blog hop I participate in. If you find yourself wanting to post more often to your blog (or start blogging), you may find blog hops an easy way to get started. The ideas are already there to get you up and running writing!
Thanks for letting us know
ReplyDeleteI saw the post. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteAll my blog posts at this time are written for blog hops., and I find the participation rewarding I had forgotten you had won one of the guest post prizes for A to Z and am glad you let your regular readers know we could find your post there. I was introduced to one of your two blogs through A to Z several years ago, and I have read it ever since.
ReplyDeleteYes, we "met" because of the A to Z! My family knows you as "Alana in New York," as I mention your posts to them. I don't know why I add the "in New York," like there are several Alana bloggers I know! Same as "Liz, the substitute teacher in LA."
DeleteHow fun. Thanks for sharing that with us.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete