A Passion For Purple - CFFC Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 20, 2026 Cee's Fun Foto ChallengeThe Crayola Box of 8 - Purple Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousJuly 21, 2026 at 4:24 AMBeautiful flowers, especially the one with the bee. I'm always amazed that they let us get so close. I love the fancy lady with the top hat and tails.ReplyDeleteRepliesLisaJuly 21, 2026 at 9:11 AMThat's a 1920s German sewing etui, needle case. It was my grandmother's.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTomJuly 21, 2026 at 6:46 AM...purple is a royal color.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiz A.July 21, 2026 at 6:13 PMVery nice purples. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBeth at PlantPostingsJuly 22, 2026 at 5:35 PMYes, please! (And I love the tea cups!)ReplyDeleteRepliesLisaJuly 24, 2026 at 4:41 PMMy mother had those before I was born. Sometimes she'd let me have coffee with her, only mine in one of those cups was mostly milk and sugar! They are French demitasse cups. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyKirstinJuly 23, 2026 at 7:18 AMWhat great choices! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Beautiful flowers, especially the one with the bee. I'm always amazed that they let us get so close. I love the fancy lady with the top hat and tails.
ReplyDeleteThat's a 1920s German sewing etui, needle case. It was my grandmother's.
Delete...purple is a royal color.
ReplyDeleteVery nice purples.
ReplyDeleteYes, please! (And I love the tea cups!)
ReplyDeleteMy mother had those before I was born. Sometimes she'd let me have coffee with her, only mine in one of those cups was mostly milk and sugar! They are French demitasse cups.
DeleteWhat great choices!
ReplyDelete