Sunday Stamps - June 28, 2026

 We're up to the letter V for Sunday Stamps.  

Variegated Fairy-Wren 
Australia 2001


Viper, Guatemalan Palm Pit 
Kingdom of Cambodia 1988


Vulture, Rüppell's Griffon
 Mauritania 1963 


Only a few letters left!  Next week will be W

Comments

  1. That triangular vulture stamp is really special - thanks for sharing it today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great animal stamps, as usual! I like the volture stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The variegated fairy-wren is a fascinating bird. I hope I can get to see a breeding male one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright green of the viper caught my attention first, but I like the three stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only seen the term variegated with reference to yarn before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...all of them are so different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fairy-wrens are such beautiful little things. and to see you have the one that begin with a 'v'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment