Sleeping the Summer Away or Ship Me Off to Somewhere Cooler

 The Weekend in Black and White 

Comments

  1. Cat in the box. Uh oh. Is this Schrodinger's Cat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even in an open box I do check on her when she's been asleep a long time! She's 15 or 16 and sleeps very still.

      Delete
  2. ...what is it with cats and boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but this one, Baby Cat, is a fiend for boxes of any size. We just leave them down until she loses interest. It may be a few weeks. The cardboard might feel cooler. Mickey likes the bathroom floor when it's hot.

      Delete
  3. Purr-fectly sized box, and a lovely photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The caption made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. She is! I prefer short-hair, but she's the one who turned up in the backyard, so we get what we get... What I get is smelly hairballs.

      Delete
  6. Cats do love a box or a paper bag. Your photo made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment