Shadow Shot Sunday - June 28, 2026 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - June 27, 2026 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments PaspiiJune 27, 2026 at 10:16 PMLooks kinda tombstone to me.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlanaJune 28, 2026 at 5:29 AMI don't think I've ever seen this variety of thyme, shadow or no shadow. I looked it up and it has such beautiful flowers.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYogi♪♪♪June 28, 2026 at 5:40 AMVery sharp shadows on the rock. Nice eye!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJutta K.June 28, 2026 at 6:11 AMYou can find the most beautiful silhouettes in nature!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmypie71June 28, 2026 at 12:25 PMIt's a nice piece of rock, I put driftwood in my pot planters that I find at the beach, have a great week.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiz A.June 28, 2026 at 6:55 PMVery crisp shadow.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTomJune 29, 2026 at 3:44 AM...I'm sorry to be so late to the party.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Looks kinda tombstone to me.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever seen this variety of thyme, shadow or no shadow. I looked it up and it has such beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteVery sharp shadows on the rock. Nice eye!
ReplyDeleteYou can find the most beautiful silhouettes in nature!
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice piece of rock, I put driftwood in my pot planters that I find at the beach, have a great week.
ReplyDeleteVery crisp shadow.
ReplyDelete...I'm sorry to be so late to the party.
ReplyDelete