I love the picture of the dog. I forgot to include a picture of our last dog with her favorite green toy. I think I need to make up for that. I love the little pig :-)
This made me think back to my childhood and marveling over all the shades of green in the Crayola 64 crayon box I couldn't wait to be old enough to get. Spring green! Olive green! Yellow Green! Green Yellow! There may have been other green shades. You have a nice selection here.
I love the picture of the dog. I forgot to include a picture of our last dog with her favorite green toy. I think I need to make up for that. I love the little pig :-)
ReplyDeleteThis made me think back to my childhood and marveling over all the shades of green in the Crayola 64 crayon box I couldn't wait to be old enough to get. Spring green! Olive green! Yellow Green! Green Yellow! There may have been other green shades. You have a nice selection here.
ReplyDeleteSo many fun green things.
ReplyDelete...green is beautiful.
ReplyDelete